Sundays: You can watch a new episode of LH Kids At Home every Sunday beginning at 8:00 a.m. on Facebook or YouTube. Subscribe to the LH Kids Youtube Channel to stay up to date with all our online content for your family!
Wednesdays: LH Kids offers programming for children from birth – 5th grade from 6:15 – 7:45 pm on Wednesday nights throughout the school year. Check Long Hollow Kids on Social Media for updates!
Sermon Notes for Kids
We want families to worship and learn together Sunday mornings at our Online Campus. We’ve developed a fun, fill-in-the-blank style sermon notes guides that your kids can use to take notes alongside of you! Download the guide using the button below, and print off as many as you like.
Continue The Conversation At Home
LH Kids provides weekly resources for families to continue the conversation at home. Use the following content to have intentional conversations with your child throughout the week about what they learned on Sunday.
Wednesday Night Schedule
- April 28 – Missions Night – Peruvian Fiesta 6:15-7:45 pm for children from birth – 5th grade
LH Kids will have a Peruvian themed Fiesta to celebrate the Robb Family as they prepare to be missionaries in Peru. Kids will enjoy festive treats, games, and have a special time of prayer for the Robb Family.
- May 12 – Summer Kick Off (Last night of LH Kids for the school year)
- May 19 – Rising 6th Grade Party and Parent Meeting from 6:15-8:00 pm.
Resources for Families:
What Do LH Kids Activities Look Like When In-Person Gatherings Have Returned?
We are committed to providing the safest possible environments for your children to grow in their relationship with Jesus, connect with peers and trusted leaders, and have fun! Now that our in-person gatherings have resumed, LH Kids will look and feel a bit different. Here’s what your family can expect:
- All staff and volunteers will wear masks.
- Masks are not required for children, but are welcome!
- Plexiglass screens have been installed in front of each check-in kiosk, and there are markers on the floor to designate 6 feet apart during check-in.
- Children may bring water bottles to class. All water bottles must be clearly labeled with the child’s first and last name.
- Elementary students will still participate in the large group experience, but chairs will be spaced out 6 feet apart in Tree House.
- We are using alternate classrooms at the 9:00 and 11:00 a.m. hour services so that each classroom is essentially “new and untouched.”
- Classrooms will be sanitized after each use.
- Hand sanitizer is available in every classroom and throughout the church