Sundays: LH Kids services have moved online only now through January 17. You can watch a new episode of LH Kids At Home every Sunday beginning at 8:00 a.m. on Facebook or YouTube. Subscribe to the LH Kids Youtube Channel to stay up to date with all our online content for your family!
Wednesdays: LH Kids programing is planning to resume on January 27, 2021 on Wednesdays from 6:30-7:45 p.m. at both of our physical campuses. Watch the website and social media for updates.
Sermon Notes for Kids
We want families to worship and learn together Sunday mornings at our Online Campus. We’ve developed a fun, fill-in-the-blank style sermon notes guides that your kids can use to take notes alongside of you! Download the guide using the button below, and print off as many as you like.
- December 27 Discipleship in the Home Sheet
- December 20 Discipleship in the Home Sheet
- December 13 Discipleship in the Home Sheet
What Do LH Kids Activities Look Like When In-Person Gatherings Have Returned?
We are committed to providing the safest possible environments for your children to grow in their relationship with Jesus, connect with peers and trusted leaders, and have fun! Now that our in-person gatherings have resumed, LH Kids will look and feel a bit different. Here’s what your family can expect:
- All staff and volunteers will wear masks.
- Masks are not required for children, but are welcome!
- Plexiglass screens have been installed in front of each check-in kiosk, and there are markers on the floor to designate 6 feet apart during check-in.
- No snacks will be served and no food will be permitted in the classroom. (Parents may still send bottles with infants and young toddlers.)
- Children may bring water bottles to class. All water bottles must be clearly labeled with the child’s first and last name.
- Elementary students will still participate in the large group experience, but chairs will be spaced out 6 feet apart in Tree House.
- We are using alternate classrooms at the 9:00 and 11:00 a.m. hour services so that each classroom is essentially “new and untouched.”
- Classrooms will be sanitized after each use.
- Hand sanitizer is available in every classroom and throughout the church.