While in-person gatherings have resumed, we realize that some families may not be ready to attend in person. LH Kids will still offer online content each Sunday for your child to view at home!
Sundays: LH Kids At Home content is available at 9, 10, and 11:00 a.m. on YouTube and on Facebook.
Wednesdays: LH Kids programming meets weekly on Wednesdays from 6:30-7:45 p.m. at both of our physical campuses.
The following is our schedule through the end of the year:
Nov 25: No Programming due to Thanksgiving Break
Dec 2: LH Kids Programming at both campuses
Dec 9: LH Kids Programming at both campuses
Dec 16: LH Kids Christmas Party for kids from birth – 5th Grade at the Hendersonville campus only. This is a combined event.
Dec 23: No programming / Christmas Break
Dec 30: No programming / Christmas Break
January 6: No programming / Christmas Break
January 13: Programming resumes at both campuses
Sermon Notes for Kids
We want families to worship and learn together Sunday mornings at our Online Campus. We’ve developed a fun, fill-in-the-blank style sermon notes guides that your kids can use to take notes alongside of you! Download the guide using the button below, and print off as many as you like.
What Do LH Kids Activities Look Like Now That In-Person Gatherings Have Returned?
We are committed to providing the safest possible environments for your children to grow in their relationship with Jesus, connect with peers and trusted leaders, and have fun! Now that our in-person gatherings have resumed, LH Kids will look and feel a bit different. Here’s what your family can expect:
- All staff and volunteers will wear masks.
- Masks are not required for children, but are welcome!
- Plexiglass screens have been installed in front of each check-in kiosk, and there are markers on the floor to designate 6 feet apart during check-in.
- No snacks will be served and no food will be permitted in the classroom. (Parents may still send bottles with infants and young toddlers.)
- Children may bring water bottles to class. All water bottles must be clearly labeled with the child’s first and last name.
- Elementary students will still participate in the large group experience, but chairs will be spaced out 6 feet apart in Tree House.
- We are using alternate classrooms at the 9:00 and 11:00 a.m. hour services so that each classroom is essentially “new and untouched.”
- Classrooms will be sanitized after each use.
- Hand sanitizer is available in every classroom and throughout the church.