Long Hollow is Here to Help
We know that the coronavirus health crisis is dramatically affecting many in our community. If you need help, please click the button below and we’ll follow up with you as soon as possible.
Attend Our Online Campus? Serve in Your Community!
If you attend our Online Campus and don’t live near one of our physical campuses, there are still many great ways that you can serve and pour into your local community through family and group service projects. Consider some of the following options:
- Assemble goody bags and deliver to your local police or fire station
- Leave snacks & water bottles with an encouraging sign by your door for delivery workers
- Provide lunch to your local police or fire station
- Provide lunch or treats to your local librarians
- Deliver small gifts and care packages to patients and families in the children’s wing or NICU
- Serve free coffee, energy drinks, and snacks to staff and those waiting in the Emergency Room
- Backyard bbq
- Movie night
- Game/ trivia night (can be done virtually via Kahoot, Psych, Jack in the Box, etc.)
- Deliver fresh flowers to residents
- Distribute snacks to staff & residents (check with staff on food restrictions)
- Landscape a flower garden & sitting area for residents
- Cater a lunch for staff
- Develop relationship with principal & counselor(s)
- Provide snacks for teachers
- Write letters of encouragement to faculty
- Build a wheelchair ramp for a family
- Host a party or field day for the residents of a special needs home
- Identify a family with a special needs child and give the mom and dad a day out
Crisis Response Team
We are now taking sign-ups to form new crisis response teams for the fall. Many times Long Hollow has the opportunity to be among the first groups to respond to crisis events and disasters, so we want to form several teams that can be ready at a moment’s notice.
These teams will seek to serve the hurting both locally and nationally, and will help with a variety of needs from recovery, to cleaning, to praying with those in need.
Local Opportunities to Help
Visit this page on longhollow.com for a comprehensive list of all available local opportunities to help serve our community.